Morris, Illinois (60450)
- Beans Giving Back Gains at Midday
- Turnaround Tuesday has the soy complex in the red @ midday. Beans are trading lower with double digit losses of 9 to 10 3/4 cents. Soymeal prices are firm, trading mostly lower within 40 cents of UNCH. Soybean oil prices are down 43 to 57 points. Cash price data from...
- Cattle Market Mixed at Midday
- Fat cattle futures are extending Monday givebacks with midday losses of 12 to 32 cents. Feeders are trading higher through midday, bouncing back with $0.30 to $1.12 gains. USDA noted light Monday trades in the WCB with a few sales at $122 and $193 dressed. The CME Feeder Cattle Index...
- Corn Lower on Turnaround Tuesday
- After double digit gains to start the week, front month corn futures are trading 2 to 4 1/2 cents lower on Turnaround Tuesday. cmdtyView data shows the ECB cash corn price was $5.13 yesterday but is back to $5.06 1/4 so far for midday. In the WCB, cash prices are...
- Cotton Off Highs after Breaching $1
- Midday cotton trading has futures off their early session highs, but are still holding triple digit gains. December breached $1 earlier this session with a new LOC high of $1.0155/lb, though it has faded to just below the $1 mark at midday. The other front months are 159 to 174...
- Wheat Market Weaker for Tuesday
- A mixed Monday led to a weaker Tuesday as midday wheat prices trade red. CBT SRW futures are down 9 1/4 to 13 cents so far. HRW prices are giving back 9 to 11 3/4 cents at midday. Turnaround Tuesday has spring wheat futures trading 7 3/4 cents to 11...
- Hogs Extending Gains through Midday
- After hitting limit gains to start the week, lean hog futures are adding another 7 cents to $1 to the upside through Tuesday’s midday. USDA’s National Average Morning Base hog price for Tuesday was down 99 cents to $75.14. The 9/22 CME Lean Hog Index was $91.89, after a 76...